Search Our F.A.Q
Are you hiring?
Yes. We are always looking to expand our work-at-home programs with new agents.
Do you offer benefits?
Yes. All benefits are offered after 45 working days.
Are there any fee’s associated with this program?
Yes. You would be in charge of paying a background check and a client fee for working with a client under our umbrella. All fees are reimbursed after 45 working days.
How much do I have to pay to get started?
In order to partner with Andvaris and be given the opportunity to provide your services to clients, you must complete the following which is considered your investment into your own business.
The following are the admissions fees:
- Background Check ($7.95). If you have felonies or bank fraud charges then you may not be eligible to provide services.
- Certification Course for the client you choose starts at $4.99 up to $289. *Military families, receive up to $150.00 towards their first client certification course!
*These fees are paid to Arise Virtual Solutions, not Andvaris.
No. As an Independent Contractor training is not paid but are you paid while attending school? No. You earn in income after finishing school successfully the same applies within the Arise Network.
How often will I get paid?
We pay twice a month on the 9th & 24th.
I don’t understand how this works, can you simplify it for me?
Sure! Top companies are outsourcing their call volume through Arise Virtual Solutions. Arise then outsources to companies like Andvaris to find the people that are working from home and connect them to the clients in need of services. You certify for the company you choose to provide your services to and start taking inbound customer service calls from your home. It is all computerized so you basically log into your computer and into the clients systems and the calls come directly into your phone line! You answer the phone as if you are in a call center! It’s a pretty cool concept. Customers are happier because they can speak to someone that they can understand and it gives people that can’t work outside the home or need flexibility an opportunity to be in business for themselves and make a living!
Think of it as your own call center at home. You choose who you provide services for and the pay rate is based on the client you choose. You choose how much you work, full time or part time. You manage yourself and can do it in your PJ’s!
What are the technical requirements?
In order to help ensure your success, you must have a strong working knowledge of computers:
- You need to be able to use a mouse and computer keyboard
- You need to be able to shut down and turn on the computer properly
- You need to have the to navigate through multiple screens
- You need to understand how to navigate the computer’s files and desktop environment
- You need basic knowledge of programs including how to launch and close a computer program
- You need to understand how to use e-mail
- You need to know how to use the Internet
- You need to know how to create, name, save and delete a folder
- A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended. (Laptops are okay to use but you will want a second monitor).
- Windows 7 is accepted by most clients (*Windows 8, 10 and Mac OS X may be supported for a limited set of opportunities) *** My advise would be to have a Windows 7 computer so you don’t limit the clients you can partner with.
- At least 4GB of RAM (you can get by with 3GB but your computer will not be able to handle the client programs very well with less than 4GB).
- At least 2 GHZ Dual Core Processor. (Verify that your computer is dual core)
- Monitor resolution of at least 1920 x 1080 (full HD or 1080p).
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or 9.0 (IE 10 and 11 are not supported at this time).
- You must have a fully wired mouse and keyboard.
- Microsoft Security Essentials. (unless you have windows 8 or 10)
- PROHIBITED EMAIL ADDRESSES: AOL, Hotmail, Incredimail, Juno, LiveMail, Yahoo, Ymail.
- All-in-one computers are not allowed to be used by Andvaris contractors. (unless given permission)
Dual boot machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are prohibited from use. (Laptops are OK)
- Hard-wired 3.0 Mbps download / 1.0 Mbps upload broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection. Take a moment and test your internet speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/ (*The use of wireless connections to access any Arise system at any time is prohibited. Additionally, Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are prohibited.)
- USB headset with microphone (needed for certification)
- Hardwired telephone and headset (needed for servicing)
- POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). The service should be connected directly from the wall to your telephone, NO voicemail, fax, or other features on the line (some clients require long distance).
- VoIP is allowed for some clients. The telephone line should not connect with the computer. (Softphones and cell phones are not permitted)
You are responsible for maintaining the security and reliability your equipment. The following items are prohibited and, upon detection, may subject your company to the suspension or termination:
- Unlicensed or pirated software
- Malware infected software
- VMWare, Parallels, etc. (Dual Boot is prohibited)
- Non-Arise provided VPN software or Proxy settings
- TOR or other privacy software
Am I employed by Andvairs?
Andvaris is not an employer. We are the middleman, recruiter, for clients. We are here to help connect you with great opportunities for your business to partner up and provide services for the client you choose. We are here to encourage and inspire you. We do not manage you nor do we tell you when and how much you can work. You are your own business and have full control of that. You do sign a contractors agreement which does have minimum service requirements and if you are found in breach of the contract then we have the authority along with the client to terminate our relationship with your business. When you sign a contract to provide your services to a client, you must complete that contract. We do not provide you with equipment or certification costs. You are not an employee but an independent contractor responsible for your own taxes. If you have questions about this, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
What industries and clients does Arise currently service?
Arise provides an extensive array of outsourcing contact center services across such industries as e-Commerce, Technology, Retail, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality, Financial Services, Utilities, Healthcare, and Automotive. many of the Fortune 150 companies, as well as for many top brands that consumers interact with on a daily basis.
What are the benefits of contracting with Arise for outsourcing services?
Over the years, we have helped our clients win a number of customer service awards including several J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction awards. We offer our clients the opportunity to fundamentally change the way customer service is delivered – by mapping human capital to customer demand. Such may be seen through the following:
- Flexibility – With nimbleness and agility, we are able to provide high-quality service based on actual call arrival patterns and flex rapidly when a non-forecasted event occurs; up to 30% in times of urgent support.
- Business Continuity and On-demand Support – Our network of tens of thousands of independent service providers allows for built-in capacity during peak call times and scale down in off hours. In addition, we’re able to flex rapidly during times of emergency (weather, power outages, etc.).
- Cost Savings – Our ability to match call arrival patterns promotes significant cost savings that are directly passed on to our clients and, for most, results in a 30% reduction in Total Cost of Ownership.
- Brand Affinity – Through our network of small business service providers, we can source existing client customers who are local to service areas, have similar demographics to the consumers they support and have the right mix of technical support, empathy, and customer support skills to repeatedly impress customers.
- Outstanding Quality – We strive for the highest levels of performance to deliver at a level that is at or better than our clients’ next best alternative. In doing so, our clients experience higher levels of customer service, lower overall costs, and in applications that require sales, higher revenue.
How do you keep learners engaged in a virtual environment?
Arise is a leader in virtual learning proven through our impressive results in learning retention and certification program pass rate. To help ensure learners remain engaged, we have incorporated demonstrations, simulations, role-plays, exercises, application sharing, and assessments into our live, virtual classrooms. In addition, active reading, exercises, and quizzes have been included in self-paced learning activities.
What kind of programs can my company service?
One of the benefits of partnering with Arise is the ability to choose the program that you would like your company to service. At present, Arise has clients in the following industries: e-Commerce, Technology, Retail, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality, Utilities, and Automotive Support Services.
Why is a background check required and what are the deciding factors to continue with the process?
Both Arise and our clients have high standards. Client Support Professionals (CSPs) provide key services for each client program and have access to confidential information; therefore a background check is required to ensure that each potential CSP’s identity is confirmed and free from criminal history. Arise does not allow anyone to service a client program who was convicted, pled guilty, pled no contest, or had adjudication withheld to any felony or certain misdemeanor charges; including but not limited to theft, fraud, identity theft, or other similar violations.
What are the benefits of joining the network of Independent Businesses servicing Arise?
There are numerous benefits to joining the network of Independent Businesses servicing Arise including:
- Being your own boss
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Flexibility of setting your own schedule
- Ability to work from home
- Increased work-life balance
- Traffic avoidance
- Daily cost savings
- Positive contributions to the environment
Getting Started with Arise and Andvaris?
1. Create a profile
The Profile is where you enter your basic information, such as contact information. You can complete a Profile and the Admissions process at www.partnersetup.arise.com.
During this process, you will be asked if you were referred to Arise by someone. Please fill in our CSP ID: 1029260 and the name Hector Fernandez will populate.
Also, if you are Military, under “How did you hear about Arise” be sure to choose Military. Military receive special discounts.
*Please note: You MUST use the name that is associated with your Drivers License and Social Security. If you have recently been married or had a name change, you must make sure that your documents have been updated to match your last name before registering.
2. Background Check
All contractors will be required to have a background check ($7.95).
Please make sure that the information you provide is what is associated with your Social Security number. If you are recently married, please make sure all of your identifications including your SS# and DL have been updated to reflect your new last name BEFORE submitting the background check.
Also, be sure that everything is spelled correctly. Eliminate ANY hyphens or periods.
3. Choose Andvaris Virtual Solutions as your IBO
During this step, you will be asked to choose an Independent Business to partner with. If you choose Andvaris, you will need to put our FEIN number into the search box (471368377) then click the little magnifying glass next to the search box. Andvaris Virtual Solutions Inc will auto populate. Click Next.
Once you have finished this step, log out and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Sign Documents
Once you have been accepted into the Andvaris team, you will need to log in and view and sign the documents. They will be located in the same place that you went to join our IBO. Click the orange box “Start Now”:
- Click View Document (Orange box)
- Scroll ALL THE WAY to the bottom of the document
- “Sign” will then turn orange
- Click Sign
Once you have signed both documents please send an email to email@example.com so we can finalize your request to join Andvaris. Once finalized you can move forward to the next step, Choosing a client certification course.
5. Select a Client Program
During this step, you will have access to the client board where you can see what projects are available. You have the flexibility to choose the client program that you would like to service. Our clients include many Fortune 500 companies such as major telecommunications, cruise lines, and the world’s largest online retailer.
The client board changes often so if you don’t see a client that suits you, be patient as something may come up that will match your talents and availability.
During this step, you have 30 days to choose a client certification course. If you are unable to choose one within the 30 days, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can evaluate your situation and decide if we can extend the time limit.
By this time, you should have received an invite to join the Andvaris Portal. Make sure to join our Facebook page as this is where the client pay rates are posted along with any special voucher offers and important announcements.
How do I switch or change to Andvairs from another IBO?
We are so glad that you would like to join our team! We are always looking to add new talent. Here are a few things to consider:
- Have you ever expressed interest in a client certification course (even if you canceled and did not pay)? If you have not, all you have to do is go to your portal under “My Info” select “Drop/Change IBO” the click on “Request to move to the following IBO”. Put in our IB ID 65949 and click the search button then submit. Once we receive your request we will accept it and you will need to go back to the same page and sign the agreements. Once agreements are signed, we will finalize your move and send you a welcome letter. If you have, then your current IBO will have to release you first and then you can follow the steps to join.
- Are you currently enrolled in a certification course? If you have, then your current IBO will have to release you first and then you can follow the steps to join. We will immediately re-enroll you into the course that you are in.
- Are you actively servicing a client? If you have, then your current IBO will have to release you first and then you can follow the steps to join. Once you have joined, we will send a request to reactivate your SOW. It may take several days for this to complete.
- Is your IBO not responding to you? If they are not responding to you at all, we can reach out on your behalf to see if they will respond. Please email us your name, CSP ID, name of your IBO and an email address for your IBO to email@example.com. If they don’t, then you can go to Arise legal and ask them to investigate this IBO. If this IBO does not respond to Arise, they may be deactivated.
Once again, we are so excited that you are joining our team. We are here to help you!
What is an independent contractor? Should I become an independent contractor?
An independent contractor (IC) is someone who runs his or her own business. Independent contractors earn their livelihoods from their own businesses instead of depending upon employers to earn a living. Independent contractors are sometimes called consultants, freelancers, self-employed, and even entrepreneurs or business owners.
Unlike an employee who works for one employer, independent contractors typically work for a number of different clients, tackling particular jobs or projects that require special expertise.
There can be many advantages to being self-employed:
- You are your own boss.
- You may be paid more than employees.
- No federal or state tax is withheld from your pay.
- You can take increased business deductions.
- You don’t follow an employee schedule
- You choose the work you want to provide