What We Do?
We are a full-service commercial Electrical company. We install complete electrical systems for retail, banking centers, and grocery stores. We also specialize in low-voltage security, such as cameras and electronic access control. We also perform repair and Maintenance services.
So, if you have a great attitude and a strong work ethic and take pride in your work, we want to hear from you!
What is Ecolectric?
Ecolectric, an electrical service provider known for consistently high-quality service to users of power, security, and communications equipment. We cater to clients that are interested in alternative energy solutions. Ecolectric Company is dedicated to providing unsurpassed customer service, value, safety, and eco-conscious solutions.
Schedule and Shift:
- Temp to perm position: Full-time
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (Ability to work late and possibly travel)
- Measure, cut, and bend wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Cut metal components for installation
- Trace out short circuits in wiring using a test meter
- Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure the proper functioning
- Strip insulation from wire ends using wire stripping pliers and attach wires to terminals for subsequent soldering
- Drill holes and pull or push wiring through openings using hand and power tools
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to installing, maintaining, and repairing a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Manage the completion of various electrical tasks
- Read blueprints, run conduit, and wire/terminate devices
- Perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
- Manage service upgrades for our new and existing retail clients
- Interact with store/facilities managers and maintenance department personnel
- Three to five years of working experience as a Commercial/Residential Electrician
- Safety orientated
- Understanding of the N.E.C and local codes
- Able to take direction
- Must have reliable transportation
- Reliable and prompt
- Successful candidates must pass a drug screening and background check
- Must have All PPE, Hard Hat, Pants, Boots, T-shirt, Gloves, and Glasses
- Must Have all hand tools and hand power tools, Drills, etc.
- Must-Have Commercial Experience
Bilingual: English and Spanish (Preferred)