What is a SAP Analyst?
We are looking for a qualified SAP Analyst responsible for assisting in the design and development of processes to extract data from existing databases and merge them with new additional data to load into large data platforms.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide SAP ME, and Proplanner Shop Floor Viewer (SFV) computer systems support for assembly operations.
- Provide support for PINpoint integration with SAP.
- Follow and utilize principles of 5S, Continuous Improvement, Idea Reporting, Waste Elimination, and Standard Work.
- Relies on independent decision-making and problem-solving to complete job tasks.
- Provide summaries to leadership.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues or escalate/communicate to the appropriate parties to resolve problems and resume production.
- When not actively on call, log issues, determine root causes, and execute process improvement projects to eliminate issue reoccurrence.
- Travel Requirement: 0-25% Smithfield, NC, and Waco, TX
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Must meet deadlines.
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Mechanical/Assembly experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Cross-functional communication to complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Problem identification and solving skills.
- 4 years experience in Systems Support, Computer Programming, or Planning.