What to Expect
• Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim or follow up on an existing claim.
• Respond to general inquiries.
• Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
• Process change of address requests.
• Accept and process requests for informational materials.
• Research and resolving customer complaints. Performing callbacks as a customer resolution
• Responding to billing clarification as well as claim status questions and inquires
• Transfer calls to Clients Customer Service when required.
• Facilitate three-way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers
Ready to join our Arise Careers Work From Home Program?
Located in the Hollywood area, our Arise Careers Work From Home program is not available for residents of California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin. Andvaris offers competitive wages and selective benefits designed to allow you to choose options that meet your individual needs. We have both part-time and full-time positions with around the clock flexible scheduling to accommodate your lifestyle.
Did you know?
That when you go apply at a hiring agency or a third party call center that they often make a lot of money during your employment? This is because they’re actually getting paid $2-$5 more per hour than the hourly rate that they pay you. We pass the entire amount of compensation by the client.
What requirements do I need?
You probably already have all the requirements needed to work from home with Arise but please visit our technical requirement page in order to get detailed information on exactly what you will need during training and after you start working from home.
How much can I make?
Your compensation can be as little or as big as you make it. You choose the client that you want to service. Some choose their client for the compensation rate only which can be anywhere between $8-$16 an hour. As a veteran, you will be eligible to receive 50% off your first client training course. Some choose a client because they are open 24/7 and some choose a client that is super easy with less hourly pay. You set your own schedule and choose when and how much you work. Your paycheck is up to you!
Do I have to pay any fee’s?
You will see two deductions on your invoice a low flat service fee is $30.25 per invoice which covers Administration, Payroll, Andvaris support and an Arise Fee of $19.75. We pay our contractors on the 9th and 24th of the month. Our low flat service fee allows us to provide you with around the clock support during your certification process and beyond. We want you to succeed!
Already have an Arise Careers Profile?
If you already have a profile with Arise Careers, all you will need to do is enter our IBO information after completing the enrollment process.