We are so glad that you would like to join our team! We are always looking to add new talent. The process of switching Arise IBOs is straight forward.
Please Login To Your Arise Profile To Start The Process.
- Here are a few things to consider when switching Arise IBOs: Arise has a blackout period where transfers between IBOs are not permitted due to payroll processing. These periods are from the 1st – 6th and 16th – 21st of each month. Effective October 11, 2013 it is required that all CSPs request to be released from their current IBO prior to initiating a switch to an alternate IBO in the Arise network.
- Have you ever expressed interest in a client certification course (even if you canceled and did not pay)? If you have not, all you have to do is go to your portal under “My Info” select “Drop/Change IBO” the click on “Request to move to the following IBO”. Put in our IB ID 65949 and click the search button then submit. Once we receive your request we will accept it and you will need to go back to the same page and sign the agreements. Once agreements are signed, we will finalize your move and send you a welcome letter. If you have, then your current IBO will have to release you first and then you can follow the steps to join.
- Are you currently enrolled in a certification course? If you have, then your current IBO will have to release you first and then you can follow the steps to join. We will immediately re-enroll you into the course that you are in.
- Are you actively servicing a client? If you have, then your current IBO will have to release you first and then you can follow the steps to join. Once you have joined, we will send a request to reactivate your SOW. It may take several days for this to complete.
- Is your IBO not responding to you? If they are not responding to you at all, we can reach out on your behalf to see if they will respond. Please fill out the form below. If they don’t, then you can go to Arise legal and ask them to investigate this IBO. If this IBO does not respond to Arise, they may be deactivated.
Once again, we are so excited that you are joining our team. We are here to help you!
Lastly, You may contact us in order for us to assist you in switching Arise IBOs. Just fill out the form below and we will get right on it.